Please specify Your country
Please specify Your city
Please specify Your University (Institute)
3. What area do you live in?
4. Level of education:
5. I live with a long term partner?
6. Student: Please indicate the name of your university, subject you study and your year group (e.g. 1st year):
8. In your opinion, what amount of income per month is necessary for a high quality of life (for one person) in your area of residency?
9. What do you use as drinking water?
10. Does the weather affect your health?
11. Do weather changes affect your health?
12. Does the weather affect your mood?
13. Does the weather affect your productivity whilst working?
14. Do you sense in advance, that the weather may change in the next couple of days?
15. In what weather do you feel negative emotions? (several possible answers)
16. Which negative emotions do you feel in this weather?
17. Where do you get information about the impact of weather and climate on human health? (Several possible answers)
18. The following list contains items which are or are not affected by weather. Which of the following do you think is affected by weather?
18.1. Infectious disease such as malaria
18.2. Asthma and respiratory conditions
18.4. Cardiovascular conditions
18.5. Infections which can cause diarrhea
18.6. Skin cancer
19. Do you consider the type of weather when planning your daily routine?
20. Are you taking any action to preserve your health, during uncomfortable types of weather
21. Have you heard of what ‘Climate Change’ means from any source?
22. What is the main source of your information on climate change? (Several possible answers)
23. Which of these do you think are causes of, or reasons for climate change? (Several possible answers)
24. Do you notice climate changes where you live, and how do they manifest themselves? (Several possible answers)
25. How likely do you think it is that each of the following will occur during the next 25 years, due to climate change?
25.1. ‘Worldwide’, many people’s ‘standard of living’ will decrease due to climate change
25.2. ‘Worldwide’, ‘water shortages’ will occur due to climate change
25.3. Increased rates of ‘serious disease’ ‘worldwide’ due to climate change
25.4. ‘You or your family’s’ ‘standard of living’ will decrease due to climate change
25.5. ‘Water shortages’ will occur in your area of residency due to climate change
25.6. The chance of ‘you or your family’ getting a ‘serious disease’ will increase due to climate change
The following list contains items, which are or are not affected by climate change.
26. The following list contains items, which are or are not affected by climate change. Which of the following do you think are affected by climate change?
26.1. Infectious disease such as malaria
26.2. Asthma and respiratory conditions
26.4. Cardiovascular conditions
26.5. Infections which can cause diarrhea
26.6. Skin cancer
27. Is it appropriate to change your lifestyle in the face of climate change?
28. Do you think that the climate conditions of your permanent residence have deteriorated?
29. Do you plan to move to a new territory for permanent residence in the future, due to adverse climatic conditions?
30. How worried are you about climate change?
31. Have you made changes in your lifestyle to reduce your carbon footprint? (e.g. reducing meat intake, recycling, walking or using public transport instead of driving)
32. Do you consider sustainability when using companies? (ie buying something)
33. Do you consider climate change when thinking about the decision whether or not to have children?
34. Do you believe you contribute to climate change?